Gordini Aquabloc III Mitten - Junior's:
- Flex Fabric and 3 layer thermal ply waterproof, windproof, breathable fabric
- Synthetic leather palm, fingers area, thumb and wrap cap
- Megaloft insulation with Hydrowick Microdenier lining
- Ultra breathable, waterproof, windroof Aquabloc insert
- Aquabloc - Aquabloc is Gordini's proprietary waterproof breathable windproof technology. Exclusively engineered for handwear, this is an insert technology that allows moisture accumulated from within the glove to escape and provide for breathability and enhanced warmth and comfort. The molecules of the insert are wide enough apart to allow moisture to escape, yet close enough together to guarantee that water will not penetrate the glove. These inserts are seam sealed, so stitching from the gloves will not interfere with your Gordini glove's performance.
- Megaloft - A lofty and soft insulation that will not compress on the palm, it provides warmth and esures good manual dexterity.
- Inset fleece cuff, synthetic leather sidewall reinforcement, wrap caps, palm and thumb reinforcement