Head Advant Edge 105 Ski Boots - Men's
POWER EFFICIENT DESIGN
Better Skiing with Less Effort
The HEAD design concept is inspired by the obsession to make skiing more fun, easier while using and with less energy. This is obtained by a naturally centered, and balanced stance, combined with a structure that maximizes the energy transmission to the skis.
- Bi-Inj. control frame - A high performance, multi-density shell that optimizes easy entry, foot wrapping, comfort and energy performance
- Hi-Top Tech
- Duo Flex - Enables a progressive and reactive flex with precise ski control through all phases of the turn.
- Easy Entry Shell Design - Located in the throat of the boot, 4 channels are cut into the plastic to reduce the thickness of the material and thus provide smoother entry and better wrapping to the foot.
- Stiffer/Softer Flex Adjustment - It's an adjustment placed on the spine of the cuff to select between a stiffer or softer flex depending on snow condition and level of skiing.
- Single Canting
- Perfect Fit HD Liner - Perfect Fit is the revolutionary customization system that provides the best level of precision, comfort and durability. The Perfect Fit material allows the liner to adapt to your feet, ensuring maximum power transmission. 5 minutes of heating at 80 degrees, is all that is required, to make the lining adapting and get the perfect precision and comfort out of your new Head ski boots.
- Sport Frame Footbed
- 40 mm Velcro Strap
- 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles
- 2 Double Power levers - The Double Powerlever reduces the effort needed to close the buckle by 50%. Developed and patented by HEAD.
- 1 Supermacro Ratchet - An adjustable, ratcheted toothplate that provides 28mm of calf-adjustment
- Low Profile Buckles