Head Advant Edge 85 Ski Boots - Women's
POWER EFFICIENT DESIGN
Better Skiing With Less Effort
The HEAD design concept is inspired by the obsession to make skiing more fun, easier while using and with less energy. This is obtained by a naturally centered, and balanced stance, combined with a structure that maximizes the energy transmission to the skis.
- Bi-Inj. Control Frame - A high performance, multi-density shell that optimizes easy entry, foot wrapping, comfort and energy transmission.
- Hi-Top Tech
- Duo Flex - Enables a progressive and reactive flex with precise ski control through all phases of the turn.
- Easy Entry Shell Design - Located in the throat of the boot, 4 channels are cut into the plastic to reduce the thickness of the material and thus provide smoother entry and better wrapping to the foot.
- Double Adjustable Cuff - A double mechanism in the upper rear part of the boot which adapts the circumference of the cuff up to 1 cm to fit individual anatomical needs. Located on the either side of the cuff‘s spine, this mechanism allows the cuff to adjust up to 1 cm to better fit the anatomical needs of skier.
- Women’s Perfect Fit S Liner - Perfect Fit is the revolutionary customization system that provides the best level of precision, comfort and durability. The Perfect Fit material allows the liner to adapt to your feet, ensuring maximum power transmission. 5 minutes of heating at 80 degrees, is all that is required, to make the lining adapting and get the perfect precision and comfort.
- Auto Adaptive Tech. - Allows the calf of the liner to widen freely. The cuff can move into the space created by the adjustable profile, to comfortably accommodate all calf sizes.
- Sport Frame Footbed
- 30 mm Velcro Strap
- 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles
- 2 Double Power levers - The Double Power lever reduces the effort needed to close the buckle by 50 %. Developed and patented by HEAD.
- 1 Supermacro ratchet - An adjustable, ratcheted toothplate that provides 28 mm of calfadjustment.