Head Monster 88 Ti Skis - Men's:
Built for ripping the groomers with the option of blazing off-piste the medium wide Monster 88 is a versatile all-terrain ski with race department speed and agility. It is armed with the camber and nose rocker of Allride Rocker, for superior control and float in the soft stuff, as well as our revolutionary Graphene WC Sandwich Cap Construction with Titanal, for enhanced control and reactivity in a lightweight, durable and strong build. The ultimate monster for fast, fun all-terrain carving.
TERRAIN: Versatile, piste and off-piste
SKILL: Top skiers
STYLE: Excellent, sophisticated skiing technique
LENGTHS: 163 / 170 / 177 / 184
RADIUS: 17.4 @ Length 177
SIDECUT: 133 / 88 / 114 @ Length 177
- Allride Rocker - 20% gradual tip rocker combined with 80% camber provides superior steering and increased flotation, ideal for versatile all mountain performance.
- ERA 3.0 - Head combines rocker, radius and rebound technologies to create the perfect balance of all mountain performance.
- Graphene Worldcup Sandwich Cap Construction - Built with a mix of Graphene™ and Titanal layers in the layup, this bulletproof construction combines agility and extreme smoothness.
- Graphene Technology - A layer of the strongest, thinnest and lightest supermaterial known to man allows Head to manipulate the weight distribution and reactiveness of each ski while simultaneously reducing weight. The thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
- Structured UHM C base
- The Rocker Technologies - Allow effortless steering abilities, a tremendous turning range and targeted stability due to our piezoelectric intellifibers.
- ERA 3.0 - Imagine a ski that performs for everyone, anywhere: one for all. All in one.
- Allride Rocker - For superior steering and increased floatation. We place a highly targeted amount of rocker in each model to ensure maximum performance for all ability levels. Steering is easier for all skiers and soft snow versatility is enhanced.
- Progressive Radius - For tremendous turning. Regular rocker makes skiers place their ski further on edge to have it touch from tip-to-tail. With progressive radius, up to 50% less angulation is needed to enjoy full edge contact. More edge on the snow = more edge grip.
- Intellirise Rebound - For targeted stability. We move our legendary piezoelectric intellifibers to the tip of th eski. The nasty tip vibrations found on regular rockers are not found here. These skis are too smart for that.
**SKIS ONLY, DOES NOT COME WITH BINDINGS**