Head Power Instinct Ti Pro with PRX12 System Skis - Men's:
The awarding winning Power Instinct Ti Pro is a superior all-mountain carver; as happy railing long arcs and short turns as it is blasting through powder and crud. The 20% rocker and 80% camber combo of Allride rocker is key to its versatility, delivering snappy precise turns and float in the tough stuff. For added stability at speed, lightness and progressive response we gave this mid-wide terrain muncher a revolutionary Graphene enhanced WC Sandwich Cap Construction and gave it race-fast, all condition contact to the snow. In short the Power Instinct Ti Pro is a beast that knows no borders.
- SPEED: Superfast
- TERRAIN: Versatile, piste and off-piste
- SKILL: Top skiers
- STYLE: Very good skiing technique
- LENGTHS: 149 / 156 / 163 / 177 / 184
- RADIUS: 16,5 @ Length 170
- SIDECUT: 124 / 82 / 109 @ Length 170
- Graphene - Head is proud to introduce Graphene, a nobel price winning material. It's the lightest, strongest and thinnest super material known to mankind. Lighter than wood and metal, yet harder than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel
- Worldcup Sandwich Cap Construction
- Structured UHM C base"
- ROCKER TECHNOLOGIES - The Rocker technologies allow effortless steering abilities, a tremendous turning range and targeted stability due to our piezoelectric intellifibers.
- ERA 3.0 - Imagine a ski that performs for everyone, anywhere: one for all. All in one.
- Allride Rocker - For superior steering and increased floatation. We place a highly targeted amount of rocker in each model to ensure maximum performance for all ability levels. Steering is easier for all skiers and soft snow versatility is enhanced.
- Progressive Radius - For tremendous turning. Regular rocker makes skiers place their ski further on edge to have it touch from tip-to-tail. With progressive radius, up to 50% less angulation is needed to enjoy full edge contact. More edge on the snow = more edge grip.
- Intellirise Rebound - For targeted stability. We move our legendary piezoelectric intellifibers to the tip of th eski. The nasty tip vibrations found on regular rockers are not found here. These skis are too smart for that.