Head Super Joy with SLR11 System Skis - Women's:
Our race carving flagship ski for athletic, advanced-to-expert female skiers, the Super Joy with ultra-light innovative Graphene™, Carbon, and Koroyd construction unlocks the door to powerful carving perfection both on and around the groomers. Thanks to the lightness, balance, and control of our unique women's-specific LIBRA architecture, the lift of Allride Rocker, and the added snap of the Super Joy’s high-performance construction, this ski is the ultimate tool for carving and skiing fast.
- SPEED: Superfast
- TERRAIN: Groomed slopes
- SKILL: Top skiers
- STYLE: Excellent, sophisticated skiing technique
- LENGTHS: 143 / 148 / 153 / 158 / 163 / 168
- RADIUS: 12,5 @ 163
- SIDECUT: 128 / 75 / 108 @ 163
- Women's Camber
- Allride Rocker - 20% gradual tip rocker combined with 80% camber provides superior steering and increased flotation, ideal for versatile all mountain performance.
- ERA 3.0 - Imagine a ski that performs for everyone, anywhere: One for all. All for one. Evolution Rocker Architecture
- Super Light Weight Distribution
- Koroyd carbon Construction - GKC (Graphene™ / Koroyd / Carbon) Superlite Sandwich Cap Construction – You've probably never heard of some of these materials, but they're for real. Ultra light and thin Graphene™ is used as a laminate for strength and dampness in this minimalist construction that uses Koroyd honeycomb as a core material and carbon weave laminates for integrity.
- Structured UHM C base - The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- Superlite Sandwich cap construction - The SLR (SuperLiteRail) System is available in only one size, and it covers sole lengths ranging from 255 – 338 mm. The new formula yields an improved weight distribution, a lightweight design (15% lighter than the PowerRail System) and it guarantees durability.
- ALLRIDE ROCKER - For superior steering and increased floatation. We place a highly targeted amount of rocker in each model to ensure maximum performance for all ability levels. Steering is easier for all skiers and soft snow versatility is enhanced.
- PROGRESSIVE RADIUS - For tremendous turning, regular rocker makes skiers place their ski further on edge to have it touch from tip-to-tail. With progressive radius, up to 50% less angulation is needed to enjoy full edge contact. More edge on the snow = more edge grip.
- INTELLIRISE REBOUND - For targeted stability. We move our legendary piezoelectric intellifibers to the tip of the ski. That nasty tip vibrations found on regular rockers are not found here. These skis are too smart for that.
- Thanks to graphene, the world's lightest, thinest and strongest material, skiing will no longer be the same
- Women Specific Cores
- These skis have graphene in their DNA. The thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind, stronger that diamond and 300 times stronger than steel.