Head Total Joy System Skis - Women's:
Light, fun, and easy, the Total JOY brings a new meaning to all mountain high performance. Never has such an easy-turner been so incredibly emboldening.
The featherweight all-mountain Total Joy is a hardpack and powder shredder for confident women who rip. Armed with a versatile all-terrain rockered nose and reactive underfoot camber, a tight turning 13.6 radius, the lightest and response of the miracle material Graphene and the dampening of Koroyd this is a do-it-all high performance ski with a bent for powder. Also equipped with the lightness, control and balance of our women's specific LIBRA Architecture the only limits this ski knows are those imposed on it.
- Undeniably the best women's binding on the mountain, the lightweight, high performance JOY 11 SLR delivers quick edge-to-edge reaction and smooth and agile carving
- Please note that the selected HEAD ski can only be used in combination with certain HEAD or Tyrolia bindings, which need to be mounted, adjusted and serviced by an authorized sporting goods retailer or authorized technician. Warranties will be void if the bindings are not mounted, adjusted and serviced accordingly
- Speed: Medium
- Terrain: Allride
- Skill: Advanced
- Style: Excellent Skiing Technique
- Lengths: 148 / 153 / 158 / 163 / 168
- Radius: 13.6 @ Length 163
- Sidecut: 133 / 85 / 113 @ Length 163
- LIBRA: Women's Camber
- ERA 3.0
- Super Light Weight Distribution
- Graphene Koroyd Carbon Construction
- Highly Transparent UHM Base
- Allride Rocker
- Graphene is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. Graphene is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom
- Era 3.0 is a combination of technologies, shape, and geometry. Think rocker, think radius, think rebound. Think 3-dimensional!
- The Rocker technologies allow effortless steering abilities, a tremendous turning range and targeted stability due to our piezoelectric intellifibers