Head Total Joy with SLR11 System Skis - Women's:
Light in weight but packed with performance, the Total Joy with women's-specific LIBRA architecture is an all-mountain goddess of stoke for confident, advanced-to-expert female skiers. Thanks to its Graphene™, Carbon, and KOROYD construction and the all-terrain qualities of Allride Rocker, the Total Joy ski is extremely light, yet stable, with impressive balance and control.
- SPEED: Superfast
- TERRAIN: Versatile, piste and off-piste
- SKILL: Top skiers
- STYLE: Excellent, sophisticated skiing technique
- LENGTHS: 148 / 153 / 158 / 163 / 168
- RADIUS: 13,6 @ 163
- SIDECUT: 133 / 85 / 113 @ 163
- Women's Camber
- ERA 3.0
- Super Light Weight Distribution
- KOROYD carbon construction
- Structured UHM C base
- Allride Rocker
- ALLRIDE ROCKER - for superior steering and increased floatation. We place a highly targeted amount of rocker in each model to ensure maximum performance for all ability levels. Steering is easier for all skiers and soft snow versatility is enhanced.
- PROGRESSIVE RADIUS - For tremendous turning, regular rocker makes skiers place their ski further on edge to have it touch from tip-to-tail. With progressive radius, up to 50% less angulation is needed to enjoy full edge contact. More edge on the snow = more edge grip.
- INTELLIRISE REBOUND - For targeted stability. We move our legendary piezoelectric intellifibers to the tip of the ski. That nasty tip vibrations found on regular rockers are not found here. These skis are too smart for that.
- Thanks to graphene, the world's lightest, thinest and strongest material, skiing will no longer be the same
- Women Specific Cores
- These skis have graphene in their DNA. The thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind, stronger that diamond and 300 times stronger than steel.