Helly Hansen Alpha 3.0 Jacket - Men's:
- 85% Polyamide
- 15% Elastane
- Primaloft® Black 80g in body and hood
- Primaloft® Black 60g in sleeves
- Hell Tech® Professional - Extremely waterproof and breathable designs and constructions. For highly aerobic, extremely wet or unusually long-lasting activities in extremely harsh conditions.
- 2 ply fabric construction - Outer fabric + membrane or coating bonded together for breathable waterproofness, protected by inside lining or mesh adding warmth and comfort
- 4-way full stretch fabric - Full stretch, ease of movement and maximum comfort. 4-way stretch fabric in both directions, crosswise and lengthwise. For vastly increased ease of movement and enhanced comfort
- H²Flow™ System mechanical venting for optimal comfort - H2 Flow™ allows you to control your body’s temperature. The technology optimizes insulation, using air pockets or holes that store warmth from the body and, at the same time, allows you to control heat and airflow through ventilation zippers, enabling the cold air to enter and the warm air to exit.
- Life pocket™ with Primaloft® Isulation - A pocket engineered to preserve your personal electronics’ battery life span. Scientifically tested and proven by engineers to extend the battery life of your mobile phone or action camera in cold environments. Through the use of one of the best insulation materials available, PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Aerogel, and an innovative construction, the Life Pocket™ stays 3 times warmer than a regular ski jacket pocket.
- Foldaway hi vis brim