Helly Hansen Garibaldi Jacket - Men's:
- 2-ply fabric construction - Outer fabric + membrane or coating bonded together for breathable waterproofness, protected by inside lining or mesh adding warmth and comfort
- 4-way full stretch fabric - Full stretch, ease of movement and maximum comfort. 4-way stretch fabric in both directions, crosswise and lengthwise. For vastly increased ease of movement and enhanced comfort.
- H²Flow™ System mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- Life pocket™ with Aerogel Insulation - A pocket engineered to preserve your personal electronics’ battery life span. Scientifically tested and proven by engineers to extend the battery life of your mobile phone or action camera in cold environments. Through the use of one of the best insulation materials available, PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Aerogel, and an innovative construction, the Life Pocket™ stays 3 times warmer than a regular ski jacket pocket.
- Hi vis hood brim
- YKK® - Little parts, big difference. High quality zippers for all purposes. YKK® is a Japanese company founded in 1934. Today, their products are sold globally and YKK® is reputed as the industry leader for quality and innovative zippers and closure.
- Recco® Rescue System - Recco® Technology makes you searchable for organized rescue in the event of an avalanche accident. The system requires no training and no batteries to function, meaning it is always “on” and ready. RECCO® reflectors do not prevent avalanches nor do they guarantee location or survival in the event of a burial.
- HellyTech® Professional - Extremely waterproof and breathable designs and constructions. For highly aerobic, extremely wet or unusually long-lasting activities in extremely harsh conditions.