Helly Hansen Juniper 3.0 Jacket - Men's:
- Primaloft® Black 80g in body and hood
- Primaloft® Black 60g in sleeves
- The world’s best down alternative. PrimaLoft® is a synthetic insulation technology, offering superior thermal properties with excellent water repellency. It is made up of ultra-fine fibers that form air pockets to trap heat inside. Additional feature of the ultra-fine fiber is super softness.
- 2 ply fabric construction - A protective outer fabric is bonded with Helly Tech® membrane or coating for long lasting waterproofness and durability. The membrane or coating is protected by a hanging lining on the inside adding warmth and comfort. The outer fabric is protected by a durable water repellency treatment to enhance long term waterproofness and breathability.
- 2-way mechanical melange stretch fabric - Ease of movement and comfort 2-way stretch fabric for ease of movement or enabling a snugger fit for a more contemporary look.
- H²Flow™ System mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- Life pocket™ Fully sealed - A pocket engineered to preserve your personal electronics’ battery life span.
- HellyTech® Performance - Highly waterproof and extra breathable sport specific designs and constructions. For a wide range of high performance outdoor activities during highly challenging, changing and unpredictable weather conditions.
- DWR - Durable water repellency treatment is added to the outer fabrics to make them more waterproof and breathable. The hydrophobic treatment makes water, snow and dirt shed off and help maintain waterproofness and breathability performance long term.
- Helmet Compatible - A hood that is large enough to fit over a helmet
- Detachable Hood - Detachable hood for less bulk if not needed. The detachable hood, either with snap-away buttons or zippers enables less bulk if the hood is not needed, for instance when wearing a ski helmet.
- Ski Pass Pocket