Helly Hansen Stoneham Jacket - Men's:
- 85% Polyamide
- 15% Elastene
- Primaloft® Black 80g in body and hood
- Primaloft® Black 60g in sleeves
- HellyTech® Professional - Extremely waterproof and breathable designs and constructions. For highly aerobic, extremely wet or unusually long-lasting activities in extremely harsh conditions.
- 2 ply fabric construction - A protective outer fabric is bonded with Helly Tech® membrane or coating for long lasting waterproofness and durability. The membrane or coating is protected by a hanging lining on the inside adding warmth and comfort. The outer fabric is protected by a durable water repellency treatment to enhance long term waterproofness and breathability.
- 4-way full stretch fabric - Full stretch, ease of movement and maximum comfort. 4-way stretch fabric in both directions, crosswise and lengthwise. For vastly increased ease of movement and enhanced comfort.
- H²Flow™ System mechanical venting for optimal comfort - H2Flow™ allows you to control your body’s temperature. The technology optimizes insulation, using air pockets or holes that store warmth from the body and, at the same time, allows you to control heat and airflow through ventilation zippers, enabling the cold air to enter and the warm air to exit.
- Life Pocket+™ with Primaloft® Aerogel Insulation - A pocket engineered to preserve your personal electronics’ battery life span. Scientifically tested and proven by engineers to extend the battery life of your mobile phone or action camera in cold environments. Through the use of one of the best insulation materials available, PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Aerogel, and an innovative construction, the Life Pocket™ stays 3 times warmer than a regular ski jacket pocket.
- Foldaway hi vis brim - The hood can be packed away when not needed. The packable hood enables instant protection and comfort when needed. With a packed away hood in the collar that extra protection from wind, rain and snow is at hand when most needed.
- DWR - Durable water repellency treatment is added to the outer fabrics to make them more waterproof and breathable. The hydrophobic treatment makes water, snow and dirt shed off and help maintain waterproofness and breathability performance long term.
- RECCO® Rescue System - Recco® Technology makes you searchable for organized rescue in the event of an avalanche accident. The system requires no training and no batteries to function, meaning it is always “on” and ready. RECCO® reflectors do not prevent avalanches nor do they guarantee location or survival in the event of a burial.
- Ski Pass Pocket
- Helmet Compatible - A hood that is large enough to fit over a helmet.