Helly Hansen Verglas Light Jacket - Men's:
- Down technology paired with key softshell panels provides outstanding outdoor versatility
- 25D down proof fabric is lightweight with DWR
- 90/10 Goose down with 800 fill power and Primaloft® Gold at face
- Softshell fabric is a double weave with DWR
- Versatility to be worn under a shell or on its own, in a wide range of conditions
- YKK® - Little parts, big difference. High quality zippers for all purposes. YKK® is a Japanese company founded in 1934. Today, their products are sold globally and YKK® is reputed as the industry leader for quality and innovative zippers and closure.
- DWR - Durable water repellency treatment is added to the outer fabrics to make them more waterproof and breathable. The hydrophobic treatment makes water, snow and dirt shed off and help maintain waterproofness and breathability performance long term.
- Allied - Advanced down technologies. Natural goose down is considered to be the single best insulating material available, due to its lightweight, compressibility and heat retention. Allied Down supplies its customers with the finest quality down and feathers on the market.
- Lightweight Fabric - Lightweight construction for minimal weight and increased performance.