K2 FulLUVit 95 Skis - Women's:
The Fulluvit 95 is indeed full of it, the new NanoliteBioflex Konic core keeps the ski super lightweight and nimble while the optimal waist width, metal and Bioflex reinforced perimeter gives you the confidence to cut it up in any terrain.
- BIOFLEX KONIC - Embracing the performance benefi ts of Konic Technology found in the Freeride category with a Nanolite center core, the women’s Freeride collection makes the addition of the women’s specifi c Biofl ex core of Aspen and Paulownia for optimized performance and reduced swing weight.
- Nanolite (Konic Technology) - K2 Konic Technology with Nanolite is found in K2’s Freeride Pinnacle collection. It is a super lightweight, low-density aerospace grade composite core that runs through the center and extremities of the ski for reduced swing weight and added ease and control. 5% reduction in weight but a 15% reduction in swing weight.
- Metal Laminate- A metal laminate construction, denoted as “Ti” within our naming convention, consists of alternating layers of fi berglass and titanial to provide damp, accurate and precise performance.
- Triaxally Braided- A K2-patented process the interlocks strands of fi berglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional strength, while retaining the lively fl ex patterns inherent in a wood ski.
- Hybritech Sidewall- Blending a sidewall construction underfoot with a full cap construction in the extremities. The sidewall section gives the ski accuracy, power and performance while the capped regions reduce overall ski weight and easy turn initiation and fi nish.
- Tapered Tip/Tail - A design feature that shifts the contact points with the snow toward the midsole of the ski, reducing defl ection in the tip and easing turn release in the tail.
- Biofl ex Konic-Aspen-Paulownia-Nanolite - Bioflex Konic Core | Aspen/Paulownia NANOlite – Women's specific core integrated into the Konic Technology design, with a Bioflex wood perimeter and Nanolite through the center for reduced swing weight with an unmatched flex profile. 5% reduction in weight but a 15% reduction in swing weight.
- Metal Laminate - A metal laminate construction, denoted as "Ti" within K2's naming convention, consists of alternating layers of fiberglass and Titanal to provide damp, accurate, unshake-able performance.
- All-Terrain Rocker – Designed for all ability levels, All-Terrain Rocker adds versatility and ease in all snow conditions. This profile features an elevated tip and tail for variable and soft snow performance, as well as camber underfoot for power, energy, and edgehold in firmer conditions.
*Realskiers.com Recommended 2018*
The FulLUVit 95 is the original Pinnacle 95 with a slight change in the wood used in its Konic core. All the qualities that make the Pinnacle 95 a home-run Finesse model for men apply in spades to the FulLUVit 95. Its primary virtues are mindlessly simply steering, a mild temperament and a sweet spot that seems to run end to end. “No change this year,” notes Liz Elling of Gravity Sports, “but what an amazing, all-around, versatile ski it still is. Does it all with ease.”
*2018 Freeskier Top 18 Women's Skis of 2017-2018*
Our testers were over the Moon for K2’s FulLUVit 95, providing comments like, “holds an edge like a charm,” “damp ‘AF’ with a surfy, playful feel,” and “super fun for a variety of conditions.”