K2 Luv Boat 105 Skis - Women's:
Your all-mountain life vest, the Luv Boat 108 is the widest women’s freeride ski with an all new women’s specific take on the proven Konic core made with Bioflex, designed to keep you afloat and cruising through low and high tide.
- Bioflex Konic-Aspen-Paulownia-Nanolite
- Metal Laminate
- BIOFLEX KONIC - Embracing the performance benefi ts of Konic Technology found in the Freeride category with a Nanolite center core, the women’s Freeride collection makes the addition of the women’s specifi c Bioflex core of Aspen and Paulownia for optimized performance and reduced swing weight.
- Metal Laminate- A metal laminate construction, denoted as “Ti” within our naming convention, consists of alternating layers of fiberglass and titanial to provide damp, accurate and precise performance.
- Triaxally Braided- A K2-patented process the interlocks strands of fi berglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional strength, while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood ski.
- Hybritech Sidewall- Blending a sidewall construction underfoot with a full cap construction in the extremities. The sidewall section gives the ski accuracy, power and performance while the capped regions reduce overall ski weight and easy turn initiation and finish.
- Tapered Tip/Tail - A design feature that shifts the contact points with the snow toward the midsole of the ski, reducing defl ection in the tip and easing turn release in the tail.
- Nanolite (Konic Technology) - K2 Konic Technology with Nanolite is found in K2’s Freeride Pinnacle collection. It is a super lightweight, low-density aerospace grade composite core that runs through the center and extremities of the ski for reduced swing weight and added ease and control. 5% reduction in weight but a 15% reduction in swing weight.
- All Terrain Rocker - Designed for all ability levels, All-Terrain Rocker adds versatility and ease in all snow conditions. This profile features an elevated tip and tail for variable and soft snow performance, as well as camber underfoot for power, energy, and edgehold in firmer conditions.