Kastle FX96 Skis - Women's:
The FX96 loves to dabble in freeride freedom, and when teamed up with the FREETOUR 12 2.0 binding is also designed to be used as a touring ski. The 3D shape, triple wood core and carbon-fibreglass wrapped core of the lightweight TRI technology results in maximum transfer of power, stability and perfect float. Combined with Hollowtech 3.0 this ski raises the bar in terms of minimised weight and maximised downhill performance.
- Unprecedented all-terrain freeride performance at minimal weight
- The new benchmark for innovation
- HP - carbon-fibreglass sleeve
- TRI-TECH - Our TRI-TECH construction combines three innovative technologies to reduce weight while maximizing stability, power transmission and float.
- Elliptical Radius - Each model is designed to have its own carving characteristics, which is based on the ski’s intended application, by adjusting the radius along the waist of the ski. The shape of the elliptical Radius determines how quickly and aggressively the ski enters and exits a turn.
- Low Camber - With LOW CAMBER, the ski center is slightly elevated and the contact points are moved toward the ski center. The effective edge is consequentially less, and the ski is more playful and forgiving.
- Hook Free Tail - The HOOK FREE TAIL is often combined with Dual Rise and a longer tail, with the contact point being moved toward the center of the ski. The result is a forgiving, playful performance when exiting a turn.
- Hook Free Shovel - The HOOK FREE SHOVEL is a longer shovel that is often combined with Early or Progressive Rise. With this design the contact point to the snow is moved toward the center of the ski, thus ensuring a more forgiving and playful performance.
- Dual Rise - DUAL RISE technology combined with an adapted camber profile creates a ski which guarantees the best float, even in the deepest of snow, without losing responsiveness.
- Progressive Rise - PROGRESSIVE RISE optimizes float and easy turning in freeride conditions.
- (Tip|Tail 310|150)
- HOLLOWTECH 3.0