Lange RX 120 MV Ski Boots - Men's
Built from the RS chassis, the awardwinning RX range has the same racing pedigree but with enhanced all-mountain features and a more inclusive 100mm fit option. Lange’s Dual Core and Dual 3D liner ensure unparalleled levels of fit and performance, while the 97 and 100mm last options retain the strong heel lock and foot hold that’s built into Lange’s DNA but with a more instant, comfortable out-of-box fit so you can Be One with your boots in any terrain.
- Last - 100mm
- Flex - 120
- Liner - Dual 3D Pro - Anatomic 3D construction perfectly matches the inner shell, lower leg, and foot for our most comfortable and accurate fit, with thermo-moldable foam for customization where it counts.
- Canting - Naturally, legs have a tendency to tilt toward the outside of the body. Lange boots allow you to adjust canting +/- 1,5° for precise leg alignment and comfort.
- Power Strap - 45mm
- Shell Material - Soft and rigid durometers of high-grade plastic (PE/PU) targeted to key areas of the boot enhance performance and entry-and-exit, resulting in a sandwich shell construction that increases energy, rebound, and flex control.
- Cuff Material - Polyether
- Buckles -4 ALU Race
- Soles - Max Grip, Replaceable Grip Walk Compatible