Leki Journey Lite Antishock Poles:
Leki Journey Lite AS Poles:The Journey Lite Antishock is an extremely light, comfortable trekking pole made from high-strength aluminium. The DSS Antishock System, which is directly integrated via the tip, reduces the impact of using the pole by up to 40% and takes the load off of the joints, tendons, and ligaments. This effectively reduces vibrations in combination with the anatomically formed EVOCON trekking grip. It can be shortened to backpack size in the blink of an eye thanks to the Speed Lock+ Adjustment System. If you place great importance on the utmost comfort and ease on joints, the Journey Lite AS is the right pole for you.
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: 3-parts
- Grip: PA Safety EVOCON grip featuring an easily adjustable strap with a Safety release mechanism and a optimised non-slip surface.
- Strap: Lock Security Strap (Soft)
- Segments: 3-pieces
- Shaft Diameter: 16|14|12 mm
- Shaft Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.0)
- Upper Section: Aluminium (HTS 6.0)
- Lower Section: Aluminium (HTS 6.0)
- Locking System: (Speed Lock +)Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 35% lighter, 27% smaller and same holding force as SL1
- Antishock: Dynamic Suspension System (DSS)Reduction of the peak impacts by approx. 40% thus protecting muscles, joints and ligaments.
- Basket: Trekking
- Tip: Flex Tip (Short)More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Length/Size: 100 - 135 cm Infinitely adjustable
- Adjustment area: 100 - 135 cm
- Weight: 260 g / pole
- Pack size: 68 cm