Line Blend Skis - Men's:
The Blend returns yet again with it's signature feel. Featuring a durable construction and an oversized footprint, The Blend provides a solid platform to embrace creativity.
- Butter Zone
- 5-Cut Geometry
- Capwall Construction
- Symmetric Flex Pattern
- ThinTip: Tip and Tail
- Capwall: The best of both worlds! Cap on the top for light & playful performance with sidewall over the edge for added precision
- Maple Macroblock: 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for increased strength and durability
- Early Rise Tip and Tail: The rise of the tip and tail begin earlier as the ski profile moves away from center making for easier turn initiation and helps get the skis up on a place more quickly. This also means effortless float in softer snow!
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker base & edge, 2 mm wide x 2.5 mm high edge and 1.7 mm thick base dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis
- Symmetrical Flex Pattern: The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards
- Thin Tip: Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip balance
- 5-Cut Geometry: Not one, not two, but FIVE different radii shapes are blended into the ski's overall sidecut to give you that intuitive control & unlimited turn shape
More Skis from Line