Line Honey Badger Skis - Men's:
Growlin' around the park and streets, the Honey Badger holds nothing back. This freak will tackle whatever you put in front of it.
- 5-Cut Geometry
- Symmetric Flex Pattern
- Early Rise Tip and Tail
- 4D Fibercap Construction
- Aspen Veneer Core
- 4D Fibercap: 4 directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight
- Carbon Ollieband: Prestretched carbon down the center of the ski for added pop and play in our freestyle skis
- Early Rise Tip and Tail: The rise of the tip and tail begin earlier as the ski profile moves away from center making for easier turn initiations and helps get the skis up on a plane more quickly. This also means effortless float in softer snow!
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker base & edge, 2 mm wide x 2.5 mm high edge and 1.7 mm thick base dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis
- Symmetrical Flex Pattern: The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forwards & backwards
- Thin Tip: Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce
- 5-Cut Geometry: Not one, not two, but FIVE different radii shapes are blended into the ski's overall sidecut to give you taht intuitive control & unlimited turn shape