Line Honey Bee Skis - Women's:
Based off of the tough as nails Honey Badger Chassis, the Honey Bee offers durable park performance in an affordable package thanks to the Aspenlite Core and Cap Construction.
- Early Rise™
- Symmetrical Flex Pattern
- 4D Fibercap™ Construction
- Aspen Core Construction
- ThinTip™ - Tip and Tail
- 4D Fibercap™: 4 directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight
- Aspen Macroblock Core Construction: 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nible feel
- Early Rise™: The rise of the tip and tail begin earlier as the ski profile moves away from center making for easier turn initiation and helps get the skis up on a plane more quickly. This also means effortless float in softer snow!
- Fatty Base & Edge™: 30% thicker base & edge, 2 mm wide x 2.5 mm high edge and 1.7 mm thick base dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis
- Symmetrical Flex: The same flex pattern in the front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward and backwards
- Thin Tip™: Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce
More Skis from Line