Line Sir Francis Bacon Skis - Men's:
From east coast tree shots to high-alpine jump sessions, the Sir Francis Bacon has long been the definitive all-mountain freestyle pow ski - and this year is no different. at 104 mm underfoot and built up around the lightweight Partly Cloudy™ Core, the Bacon offers a stable yet playful feel no matter the snow conditions.
- Partly Cloudy™ Core
- Sintered 1.3 Base
- Symmetric Flex™ Pattern
- 5-Cut™ Geometry
- Sidewall Construction
- Early Rise™ Tip and Tail
- Early Taper™ Tip and Tail
- Partly Cloudy™ Core: A blend of light weight wood creating the best strength to weight ratio we offer
- Symmetric Flex™: The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards
- 5-Cut™ Geometry: Not one, not two but FIVE different radii shapes are blended into the ski's overall sidecut to give you that intuitive control & unlimited turn shape
- Sidewall Construction: Ultra high density polyethylene walls over the edges absorbs vibrations for maximum durability for a smooth, stable feel
- Early Rise™: The rise of the tip and tail begin earlier as the ski profile moves away from center making for easier turn initiation and helps get the skis up on a plane more quickly. This also means effortless float in softer snow!
- Early Taper™: The widest point of the sidecut begins tapering earlier in the tip & tail which reduces hook ups in powder