Line Vision 108 Skis - Men's:
Introducing the brand new LINE Vision 108. The freeride ski that can take on endless pillow lines one day and distant touring missions the next. Featuring THC™ Construction, you’ll be amazed by the capabilities of this lightweight all mountain freestyle ski. Stable at high speeds, light in the air, and easy to control, the LINE Vision 108 is innovation defined.
- Weight: 1605g
- Side Cut: 19.5 Avg. m
- Stance: -45.3mm
- Core Construction: Partly Cloudy Core
- THC – Triple Hybrid Construction
- Partly Cloudy™ Core
- Directional Flex™
- THC CONSTRUCTION - This is not just an excuse to make tongue-in-cheek pot references; this is some serious tech. By combining three different laminates – aramid, carbon, and fiberglass – that resonate at different frequencies, we’ve created a hyper dampening construction that allows us to shave weight. No more twitchy, pingy carbon feel; just feel good, smooth skiing in a lightweight package. Skiing is believing, and we’re about it.
- 5-Cut™ - Not one, not two but FIVE different radii shapes are blended into the ski's overall sidecut to give you that intuitive control & unlimited turn shape.
- Partly Cloudy Core™ - A blend of light weight wood creating the best strength to weight ratio we offer.
- Directional Flex - The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high speed control.
- Capwall™ - The best of both worlds! Cap on the top for light & playful performance with sidewall over the edge for added precision.