Look NX 12 Dual WTR Bindings with 100mm Brake:
The new NX 12 DUAL WTR B100 is a lightweight, high-performance dual standard binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range and 100mm brake. Compatible with both WTR "Walk to Ride" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, our DUAL Standard Concept allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance.The reinforced Full Action toepiece combined with the lightweight NX heel delivers maximum power transmission, shock absorption and an easy step-in design. The NX 12 B100 is designed for all-mountain skiers who want lightweight, ease-of-use and can be mounted on skis up to 100mm underfoot. Looking for more options? Find them in Look Bindings.
- Color: Black White
- Weight: 1015 gr/unit
- DIN: 3.5-12
- Glider: AFD Dual WTR
- Toe piece: Full Action
- Ski bindings - He: 3P
- Heel piece: NX
- Height interface: 19.5 mm
- Brake width: 100mm
- Length ajustment: 45 mm
- MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE - All the LOOK bindings have a 3D multidirectional release which reduces the risk of injury in all the different cases of fall, even the combined ones. In addition, the boot sole is always under a constant pressure : this provides a better control and a better stablity when the skier drives his skis.
- LIGHT WEIGHT - LOOK designs lightweight bindings featuring the highest-levels of retention and release that make skiing and carrying your skis easier, without compromising on safety.
- EASY STEP-IN/STEP-OUT - Wider hell throw offers easy intuitive entry and exit.
- FULL ACTION TOE - The recently redesigned Full Action toe drives more power into the ski while enhancing steering and control thanks to: -Strategically reinforced housing enhances durability -Increased toe ramp increases leverage and drives energy -14% longer toe-wings provide stronger boot to binding coupling, maximum power transmission -10% wider platform for more efficient power transmission, enhanced steering, and control
- OPEN BINDING - Traditional screw-mounted bindings are compatiable with any "flat" alpine ski on the market.