Look SPX12 Dual WTR Bindings with 120mm Brake - 2 Color White:
The all-new SPX 12 DUAL WTR B120 is a high-performance dual standard alpine ski binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range and 120mm brake. Compatible with both WTR "Walk to Ride" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new SPX DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance. The SPX heelpiece combined with LOOK's reinforced Full Action toe delivers the industry's strongest coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission, precision, and control. Featuring the longest elastic travel on the market, the SPX also provides superior shock absorption, reducing unwanted pre-release for dependable, trustworthy alpine performance.
- Color: Black White
- Weight: 1115 gr/unit
- DIN: 3.5-12
- Glider: AFD Dual WTR
- Toe piece: Full Action
- Ski bindings - He: 3P
- Heel piece: SPX
- Height interface: 19.5mm
- Brake width: 120 mm
- Length ajustment: 45 mm
- SPX - With its DUAL technology, LOOK is making sure that skiers no longer need to sacrifice comfort for performance and safety: they can now enjoy the performance and safety of alpine equipment combined with the comfort and ease of walking of ski-touring boots. Together with the SPX heelpiece, distinguished by its exceptional elasticity, performance and safety, the LOOK SPX DUAL is THE perfect binding.
- ELASTIC TRAVEL - More elastic travel results in more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings boast the most lateral travel before release and the fastest re-centering, delivering superior shock absorption and reducing unwanted pre-release.
- MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE - All the LOOK bindings have a 3D multidirectional release which reduces the risk of injury in all the different cases of fall, even the combined ones. In addition, the boot sole is always under a constant pressure : this provides a better control and a better stablity when the skier drives his skis.
- OPEN BINDING - Traditional screw-mounted bindings are compatiable with any "flat" alpibe ski on the market.
- FULL ACTION TOE - The recently redesigned Full Action toe drives more power into the ski while enhancing steering and control thanks to: -Strategically reinforced housing enhances durability -Increased toe ramp increases leverage and drives energy -14% longer toe-wings provide stronger boot to binding coupling, maximum power transmission -10% wider platform for more efficient power transmission, enhanced steering, and control