Never Summer Ripsaw Snowboard - Men's
All Mountain Twin
The sharpest tool in the shred shed. With the Ripsaw Rocker Camber Profile and a powerful flex, the aggressive all mountain do everything Ripsaw will cut into the hardest snow and tear through anything in its path. This balanced true twin is equipped with Vario Power Grip Sidecut, an extra layer of +/- 45 Fiberglass and our legendary damping system. With incredible float, edge hold, next level pop and ultimate high-speed stability, you’ll be tearing up everything, everywhere on the Ripsaw.
- Hextech Topsheet - The PREMIUM TOPSHEETS are our very durable, lightweight, scratch and chip resistant fiber backed thermoplastic. The premium topsheets also provide more grip than other topsheet materials, working as a built in stomp pad. These premium topsheet materials include our Carbonium Topsheet, Hextech, Matte Topsheet and TruGrit Topsheet.
- Carbon VXR Laminate Technology - CARBON VXR extends carbon fiber V’s out from the inserts to the effective edge for quick response while stiffening the board torsionally. Additionally, V’s are positioned to the ends of the board providing maximum boost and pop when loaded up. This is an ideal layup to transfer energy to the end of the effective edge, tip/tail and still give the board a softer more forgiving mid-flex for torsional control.
- Ripsaw Rocker Camber Profile
- Extended Transition Area - A small, flat section in the snowboard profile that improves both turn initiation and powder floatation.
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut - VARIO POWER GRIP SIDECUT utilizes multiple radiuses creating extra contact points to enhance edge hold. A flat section in the rocker area provides a broad contact point when flexed, however when unbent allows the board to track straight and not catch. Flanking this straight section are two shallow radiuses which provide the second and third contact points. Towards the ends of the sidecut are deep radiuses which render quick turn initiation and the final fourth and fifth contact points. The Chairman Power Grip Sidecut has two more radiuses for additional edge hold.
- Low Profile Nose/Tail - A low profile in the nose and tail of the snowboard maximizes material contact with the snow for more powerful ollie/nollie pop and adds stability to your landings. LOW PROFILE TIP/TAIL also reduces the plowing effect in the nose for better glide to the next feature and superior float when it’s deep.
- STS Pre-Tensioned Fiberglass - The world’s best snowboard fiberglass, period. Our STS PRE-TENSIONED FIBERGLASS is an advanced pre-hardened, pre-tensioned, layered laminate that has added elastomer stringers between the 0 degree and 90 degree glass fibers (the length of the effective edge). This produces a stronger bond between the individual glass laminates giving our snowboards unmatched strength, edge hold and performance.
- +/- 45 Fiberglass Laminate
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass - BI-LITE FIBERGLASS combines many of the strength characteristics of our STS fiberglass with an ultra light glass fiber matrix. This delivers incredible freestyle and freeride performance without sacrificing durability.
- NS SuperLight Wood Core - Using a custom blend of wood species that was created to be the lightest weight yet durable core on the market. Our NS SUPERLIGHT WOOD CORE is CNC sanded in our custom wood working facility to a fraction of a millimeter. A tailored flex is perfected, giving our snowboards unequaled performance.
- RDS 2 Damping System - This lightweight system uses three narrower laminated damping layers that provide the perfect combination of vibration, absorption, and stability. RDS 2 is the perfect balance of freeride stability and freestyle liveliness.
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers - ELASTOMERIC UNDERFOOT STABILIZERS directly below the mounting area provide optimum vibration absorption and increase high-speed stability while reducing foot fatigue.
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls - We were the first snowboard company to use and perfect SINTERED P-TEX SIDEWALLS, and we’ve never seen one crack. Unlike conventional ABS sidewalls, that have a tendency to crack in colder temperatures, Sintered P-tex Sidewalls maintain their integrity at any temperature.
- Durasurf Sintered 4501 Base - Crown Plastics has been the industry leader in sintered materials for over 36 years and has created the DURASURF 4501 sintered base exclusively for Never Summer. This new high-density base is extremely fast and will provide unmatched performance and durability.
- P-tex Tip/Tail Protection - Boards with P-TEX TIP/TAIL PROTECTION have UHMW Plastic, or P-Tex, which is a softer molecular material, that not only seals and protects the wood core, but also absorbs vibration and impact.