Nidecker Helios BOA Snowboard Boots - Men's
Riders looking for a stiffer, more responsive boot, that’s still soft on the inside, with a clean, smooth, technical design on the outside will find everything they need right here. It’s also extra durable with protective rubber coatings on high-abrasion areas. The asymmetrical, 3D-molded tongue, Boa® Focus lace-paths, and Silver-Level Heat Moldable liner with integrated harness and Velcro top-strap ensure a pressure-free, even closing, ergonomically fitting boot, and the durable, high-grip Vibram® Contact B.F.T. outsole is an added bonus in icy conditions.
- Closure: BOA® H3 Focus - Boa® Focus are dual dial boots providing exclusive upper and lower zonal adjustment, offering a snug fit and perfect support exactly where you want it. Boa® Focus delivers customizable comfort for longer and stronger days on the hill.
- Outsole: B.F.T Vibram® Contact - Our lightweight 4-part B.F.T. Contact outsole combines special Vibram® rubber for excellent traction, a lightweight expanded EVA midsole and N-Gel cushioning in the heel for an unparalleled ratio of performance and comfort.
- Liner: Silver-Level Thermo Heat Moldable - The Silver-level Heat Moldable liner offers premier comfort and performance, featuring high-density thermo foam, our reversecut asymmetrical comfort-cuff and internal multi-layer latex J-bar construction. The shell-integrated lacing harness offers easy control of tightness and support, and the Helios model adds exclusive Velcro top strap closure and external EVA reinforcement panels for targeted support.
- Internal Closure: Integrated Lacing Harness
- Insole: 3D-Molded Dual-Density - An extra layer of high-density EVA supports the deep heel cup and anatomical arch, while comfort EVA offers more flexibility to the forefoot. Silicone top-print adds traction to the fleecelined footbed.
- Extras: Asymmetric boot & BOA® lacing design, N-Gel Dampening, 3D Lasted Toe & 3D Molded Tongue, Silvadur™ Antimicrobial and Moisture Wicking Liner, SpaceBlanket Insulation.