Nidecker Onyx BOA Snowboard Boots - Men's
This comfortable, forgiving mid-stiff boot is the easy-to-use, singledial Boa® Coiler sister of the Trinity. The asymmetrical panels and lace-path design offer substantial support and a fabulous fit. The Bronze-Level Heat Moldable liner with cosy fur inside gives added hold around the ankles. The combination of the asymmetrical boot and heel-collar panels, with the reverse-cut cuff of the liner and flexpanel to accommodate different calf-muscle shapes guarantees a perfect ergonomic connection with the foot and lower leg.
- Closure: BOA® H3 Coiler - A unique hybrid between the single-dial Boa® Coiler and a simple single-pull locking lace system over the ankle zone. Keeping your heel locked down and foot in place means quicker power transfer from boot to board.
- Outsole: B.F.T. FreeTrack - The B.F.T FreeTrack is a super durable, all-rubber outsole designed to support the anatomy of your foot and give you the authentic barefoot feel. Some models offer N-Gel cushioning in the heel for additional comfort.
- Liner: Bronze Level Thermo Heat Moldable - Customizable fit and feel made affordable, with the Bronze-Level Heat Moldable liner. Targeted thermo-form foam, our innovative and comfortable reverse-cut top cuff, multi-layer J-bars and tethered liner lacing with a no-drift Velcro custom closure offer comfort and performance for happy feet, day after day, season after season.
- Internal Closure: Linber Lacing -
- Insole: 3D-Molded Single Density - Pre-molded and anatomically shaped comfort EVA supports your feet, and a silicone top-print adds traction to the fleecelined footbed.
- Extras: Articulating Flex Zone, N-Gel Dampening, 3D Molded Tongue, Antimicrobial and Moisture Wicking Liner