Nidecker Triton BOA Snowboard Boots - Men's
This new addition to the line is a clean, mid-stiff model designed for maximum comfort, efficiency and adjustability with an asymmetrical boot and closure system. The Bronze-Level Heat Moldable liner, with reverse-cut cuff guarantees a perfect ergonomic fit, while the dualdial Boa® Focus Closure System controls the fit and support of the upper and lower sections making these boots highly customizable and easy to tighten. This is very possibly the best fitting, best value boot on snow.
- Closure: BOA® H3 Focus - Boa® Focus are dual dial boots providing exclusive upper and lower zonal adjustment, offering a snug fit and perfect support exactly where you want it. Boa® Focus delivers customizable comfort for longer and stronger days on the hill.
- Outsole: B.F.T. FreeTrack - The B.F.T FreeTrack is a super durable, all-rubber outsole designed to support the anatomy of your foot and give you the authentic barefoot feel. Some models offer N-Gel cushioning in the heel for additional comfort.
- Liner: Bronze Level Thermo Heat Moldable - Customizable fit and feel made affordable, with the Bronze- Level Heat Moldable liner. Targeted thermo-form foam, our innovative and comfortable reverse-cut top cuff, multi-layer J-bars and tethered liner lacing with a no-drift Velcro custom closure offer comfort and performance for happy feet, day after day, season after season.
- Internal Closure: Liner Lacing
- Insole: 3D-molded Single-Density - Pre-molded and anatomically shaped comfort EVA supports your feet, and a silicone top-print adds traction to the fleecelined footbed.
- Extras: Articulating Flex Zone, N-Gel Dampening, 3D Molded Tongue, Antimicrobial and Moisture Wicking Liner.