Obermeyer Devon Down Jacket - Women's:
A clean and elegant down stretch jacket without a puffy look. The Devon utilizes our exclusive HydroBlock® Sport 10,000mm waterproof/breathable technology with 700 Fill Power Duck Down insulation. Features include rib-knit inner cuffs, metal zipper with interior windguard, integrated Snap-Away™ powder skirt, removable adjustable hood, padded shoulders, adjustable hem and interior electronics pocket with wire port.
FABRIC: HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Plain Woven
INSULATION: 700 Fill Power Duck Down
State of the art performance where you go, whatever the conditions.
- Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock™ Sport resists up to 10,000mm before water penetration while allowing 10,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame
Shaped seams for fit
- We consider fit to be an integral and essential condition for performance outerwear. Our Full-Motion™ Fit utilizes specifically shaped seams taking into account the garment's fabric, lining, and insulation. Optimal fit subsequently results in unrestricted mobility and ease of movement when taking into account the combined volume and suppleness of the garment's various elements.
2-way YKK® Metaluxe® front zipper
- Fancy shiny metal zippers add a bit of vitality, gleam and interest to an already striking design. The two-way YKK® Metaluxe zipper allows for a truly personalized opening from the top and the bottom.
Everything you would need to be warm dry and comfortable. From weatherproof features to convenient adjustability to accommodating your accessories and valuables.
- Padded shoulder inserts for added comfort
- Extra soft fleece-lined collar
- Stretch inner cuffs
- Key holder