Obermeyer Ultimate Down Hybrid Jacket - Men's:
Conquering the cold in a lightweight seamless bonded down quilting. The exceptional warmth of 700 Fill Power Goose Down in a stretch fabrication using Thinsulate™ Platinum Flex insulation in the sleeve and hood. 25,000mm waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed fabric is anatomically zoned for optimum distribution and thermal regulation. Control Zone Venting® for variable days and exertion. Recco® equipped.
FABRIC: Hydroblock® Elite 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane 4-Way Stretch
INSULATION: 700 Fill Power Goose Down Upper Body with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Flex Insulation 100gm Body & Sleeve, 40gm Hood
- Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock® Prime resists up to 25,000mm before water penetration while allowing 25,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
Fully seam sealed
- Seams are a weak point when trying to create a completely waterproof garment. The tiny puncture holes can potentially allow water to penetrate the fabric. Seam sealing is the application of waterproof tape to the inside of the garment that aids in waterproofing.
Recco® Rescue Reflector
- Recco® is an avalanche rescue system utilized worldwide to facilitate the rapid location of burials. The two parts, reflector and detector, enable rapid pinpointing using harmonic radar but are not a substitute for transceiver use. Complementary in function, the Recco® system increases the chance of being found in time.
CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation with mesh gussets
- Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation. Different placements allow you to release and control your body temperature. Underarm vent zips, thigh vents, jacket closures with mesh gussets all insure the greatest flexibility while maintaining waterproof/windproof closures to meet the most challenging weather conditions and aerobic exertion.
- Full-Motion™ Fit makes use of stretch fabrics, insulation and lining. Obermeyer integrates stretch material into a garment's lining and insulation so as to conform to the outside stretch fabric's movement. We have found that stretch is invaluable for proper fit and range of motion for sports activities and the recent technological integration of stretch into various fabrics allows for unsurpassed uniform performance.
Integrated Powder Skirt with Snap-Away™ Feature
- A powder skirt actually performs a couple of other functions beside keeping powder snow from reaching your core section. It has our innovative Snap-Away™ feature so you can remove the skirt for a more tailored fit. When the skirt is snapped and in use it helps reduce heat lost from the bottom of the hem. Keeping you a bit warmer.
Thermal Zone Insulation™
- The human body creates heat in a very irregular way. Mapping insulation to maximize warmth and weight helps dial in the ideal temperature. Obermeyer maps warmth to match the ideal performance of each garment.
- Hood - Helmet compatible
- Hood - 2-way drawcord adjustment
- Full-Motion™ articulated sleeves
- Adjustable cuffs with inner stretch thumbhole
- YKK® zipper sleeve pocket
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipper chest pockets
- Full-length interior windguard with fleece chin protector
- Interior electronics pocket with cord routing port
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord
- MFNG™ - Multi-Function Neckgaiter
- Fleece-lined collar
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers