Patagonia Reversible Bivy Down Vest - Men's:
Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down reclaimed from used duck and goose down products, this water-resistant, reversible down vest provides the perfect combination of warmth, go-anywhere functionality and durability. The vest’s face-side fabric is made of 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a cotton-like look and feel; a reinforced yoke offers an extra barrier for weather protection. The reverse-side fabric is a windproof, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish and a more technical look and feel. The face side has two insulated side-entry pockets with snap-button closures, while the reverse has two insulated side-entry pockets with zipper closures for additional security. All pockets are lined with soft microfleece for warmth, and a zip-through stand-up collar provides all-day comfort against the neck. Hip length with drop-tail hem.
- Face side is 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; reverse side is 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Face side has a reinforced yoke that offers an extra barrier for weather protection and two insulated, microfleece-line side-entry handwarmer pockets with snap-button closures
- Reverse side has a cleaner, technical look and feel with insulated, microfleece-lined side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closures
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- 729 g (25.7 oz)
- Shell: 4.8-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Yoke and collar: 4-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Shell, yoke and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved