Phenix Boulder Jacket - Men's:
Phenix’s mission is to create skiwears that react to movement and is comfortable under the harshest conditions.
- Hood Adjuster
- Ventilation system at front neck
- Water repellent zipper
- Ski Pass storage in sleeve
- Scratch-free velcro
- Inner wrist gaiter
- Waterproof fabric
- 3D Air cutting
- Water repellent inner zipper
- Waist gaiter
- Goggle pocket
- Mobile pocket
- Quick access to media player
Phenix 20,000mm , 10,000mm
- A high performance fabric developed through extensive researches. Phenix 20,000mmH2O and Phenix 10,000mmH2O provides superior water-proofness, wind-proofness and breathability to keep us dry under the harshest conditions.
Thunderon® Digenite Thermo
- Digenite Thermo insulation contains Thunderon® fiber for superior warmth and heat retention. Digenite Thermo insulation is a ceramic composite incorporating Copper Light (Sunlight and other Light) which Infrared Rays (Short and Long) which are invisible to the eye. By an exothermic heat generation from natural sunlight and body energies, generates heat and retains this heat. Digenite Thermo material absorbs these electric waves to generate heat. Furthermore, this Thunderon® Digenite Thermo has strong anti-microbial and static electricity minimizing properties.
- Stretch for Maximum Mobility and Superior Silhouette
- We introduce the 4-way Stretch fabric, which enhances higher mobility and flexibility for your better performance. This 4-way Stretch fabric allows us to provide you collections with superior silhouette and maximum mobility. We're sure that you would enjoy this new special garment on the slope.
3D Air Cutting
- By analysis, we realize that the new 3-D cutting technique well matches the modern ski style. Generally, most of the pressure of wear goes to your shoulder where you start feeling tired as soon as you put on any heavy gear. Thanks to this new cutting technique, about 85% Clothing Pressure of the wear exerted to the shoulders can efficiently be reduced so as to make you feel the way the wear is floating in the air instead of putting on you. You may even forget you actually are wearing it. Clothing Pressure Average(unit:gfcm2)/3-D AIR CUTTING:0.41 / Regular Cutting: 3.26 Source: TOKYO METROPOLITAN INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- Carefully patterned by its R&D Center, Phenix's ergonomically designed skiwears give maximum freedom of movement.
Seamless Laser Cutting
- Use of this state of the art technology, Phenix is able to offer a highly sophisticated and innovative precision cut. The laser cut results in a sealed edge free from any loose fibers. Delivering a high intensity focused laser spot produces a localized heat effectively welding predefined garment areas.