Purnell Fair Isle Base Layer Leggings - Women's: As a kid, I lived through a few cold and rainy winters in Germany. My sister and I spent nearly every day wearing itchy and uncomfortable strumpfhosen, or as we used to call them “strumps”. We loved them for their woolen warmth, but we happily left them behind because they were itchy and baggy.
To make a better base layer, we re-thought leggings from the inside out. We spun up our own blend of cotton, polyester and elastane to be both comfy and totally versatile. We added a touch of silicon for extra softness because you can never be too comfortable. And we stayed true to classic Fair Isle patterns of northern Europe because they’re awesome. You’ll love wearing these eye-catching leggings, whether you hide them underneath an outer layer or decide to show them off with a long shirt and boots.
- These 8 oz. winter print base layer leggings are made with a Fair Isle knit blend
- Wicking properties draw moisture away from skin when active
- Breathable jacquard knit allows air flow
- Extra-high waistband provides complete coverage even when on the move
- Silicon-treated for softness
- 83% poly / 13% viscose / 4% elastane