Ride Anthem Snowboard Boots - Men's
There’s something about those old songs that make you feel a little embarrassed when you are reminded of rocking out to them. Although it has been in the line for years, proven tech features combined with our years boot-building experience mean you’ll never regret rocking out with this Anthem. The mountain is a cool place and they say it gets colder, so an Intuition™ Plush Foam Liner is perfect because not only is it comfortable, but the medium density foam offers the perfect amount of insulation to keep you warm no matter how low the temps drop. So if you’re fed to the rules and want to hit the ground running, do so with the superior traction provided by out Grip Light Sole. Don’t put your finger and your thumb in the shape of an “L” on your forehead by buying boots from a company that spends most of the year making skate shoes, the Anthem is a solid choice for a rider looking for a mid-flexing boot for all-mountain riding.
- Fit: 1:1 Lasting, Silver Last, IN2GRATED™, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue - Performance designed men’s specific fit, In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit,” leading to less pack out for better overall comfort, A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
- Outsole: Grip Light Sole, NEW! +SLIME Midsole - NEW! +SLIME midsole combined with rubber pods for maximum durability and ice traction.
- Lacing: H3 BOA® Coiler, The Closer™ - Reel activated speed lace system for quick and easy uniform closure.
- Fit: Center Tongue Liner, Internal J Bars - Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- Intuition™ Construction: Plush Liner - Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort.
- Lacing: Lock Down™ Turbo - A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- Insole: Die Cut EVA - Solid, proven support and comfort.