Ride Burnout Snowboard - Men's:
The name may imply the Burnout is making a quick exit, but the popularity of this all-mountain freestyle ruler ensures it’ll be whipping shitties in our parking lot for another season. Our Hybrid Camber profile gives you a variation on the mullet with party in the front and rear, business in the middle. This camber profile gives you rocker in the tip and tail to lift your contact points off the ground for floatation and catch-free performance and then transitions into a camber zone underfoot for added stability and consistent tracking when flat based. Carbon Array 5™ utilizes our carbon stringers in the tip and tail for enhanced board response and pop, while Carbon Slimewalls® are strategically placed from the inserts to the contact points to add durability, stability, and control. A team favorite, the Burnout is constructed for freestyle performance and packs enough tech to perform on all areas of the mountain.
- Roll In Slimewalls® - Unique 3D structure built around our urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet
- chipping, and reduce weight.
- Carbon Slimewalls® - This totally unique sidewall combines layers of Slimewalls® material and carbon strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. This exclusive tech enhances the charging riders’ experiences as we have moved the carbon pop construction to the outside edge for better stability and enhanced response.
- Double Impact Plates - Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in
- two levels—single and double.
- Carbon Array 5™ Laminates - This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels—3 & 5.
- Cleave Edge™ Steel - Nearly 50% more steel delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Hybrid Glass - Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Sintered Base - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Performance™ Core - High strength Aspen is combined with bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Flat Kick Tips
- 2x4 Inserts
- Design - Twin Hybrid Camber - A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Specialty - Park
- Response - Aggresive