Ride Cadence Snowboard Boots - Women's
Sick of trying on the smallest sizes of men’s boots because women’s boots just can’t provide the response you need? The Cadence is the women’s boot you’ve been looking for. The Cadence is responsive, but also comfortable thanks to the dual-density foam of the heat moldable Intuition™ Support Foam Liner and multi-density Impacto™ Insole. A BOA® Focus System gives you a precise fit in the upper and lower zone of the boot with the turn of a front and side mounted dial, while The Closer™ lace guide distributes lace tension across the entire boot to give you a comfortable fit, free from pressure points. The Michelin® Summit Sole combines Michelin® rubber with phylon for a boot that won’t weigh you down on a long hike and will provide the traction you need once you reach the summit. The Cadence is the stiffest boot in our women’s line, making it ideal for aggressive female riders looking for a comfortable and supportive boot that will provide a highly responsive ride on all areas of the mountain.
- Fit: 1:1 Lasting, Jade Last, IN2GRATED™, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue - Performance designed women’s specific fit, In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit,” leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Comfort: C.A.T., Heat Reflective Foil, NEW! Black Gold™ Liner Mesh - Designed specifically for ladies to increase comfort and ensure a purrrfect fit. This Velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone, Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair, This bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- Construction: HDR Premium Synthetics - RIDE’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance.
- Outsole: Michelin® Summit - This sole is a durable blend of Michelin® rubber and phylon that makes for a super lightweight performance sole.
- Lacing: H3 BOA® Focus, The Closer™ - Offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by BOA® Closure System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
- Fit: Center Tongue Liner, Internal/External J Bars w/Cored Pockets - Superior ankle and heel hold with added support, and the Cored Pockets provide anatomically correct fit for ultimate heel hold.
- Intuition™ Construction: Mobile Liner - Dual-density foam creates performance with freedom of movement.
- Lacing: Lock Down™ Turbo, Transition Wrap Harness™ - A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place and a mobility-focused lacing harness that curves from the side of the foot to the top for freestyle agility, comfort and wicked heel hold.
- Insole: Impacto™ - Multi-density insole with an added support structure and impact element in the heel for cush landings and all day comfort.