Ride Fuse Snowboard Boots - Men's
Fusing things together leads to greatness. Let’s get real here. Without bacon, you’re just eating unfertilized chicken embryos and that is gross. Add bacon and you’re having a man’s breakfast that would make the Hulkster nod his head in begrudging approval of the nutritional choices that may one day lead you to wear the belt of an Intercontinental Champion. The Fuse boot is a fusion of technical features and comfort much in the same way that bacon and eggs is a fusion of protein and protein. Traditional shell lacing is combined with Tongue Tied™ BOA® ClosureSystem that allows you to close the tongue with a side-mounted reel to securely hold your heel. An Intuition Mobile Foam liner provides the best in heat-moldable fit, support, and comfort, while a full rubber toe cap combines style and durability. As a stiffer flexing freestyle boot, the Fuse is a team favorite and is an ideal choice for the rider looking for a responsive freestyle boot that combines the versatility of laces with the secure hold of BOA®.
- Fit: 1:1 Lasting, Black Last, IN2GRATED™, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue - Performance designed men’s tailored fit, In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit,” leading to less pack out for better overall comfort, A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
- Comfort: Heat Reflective Foil, NEW! Black Gold™ Liner Mesh - Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair, This bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- Construction: Rubber Toe Cap, Hi Rebound Heel Counter™, Slime Tongue™, HDR Premium Synthetics - RIDE’s rubber toe cap construction reduces boot profile while improving overall durability. The sleek look brings steezy style on and off the mountain, RIDE’s HI Rebound external TPU heel counter generates lively flex season after season. The highly durable TPU molecular structure allows for superior toughness where you need it most, The RIDE exclusive Slime Tongue™ reduces breakdown in forward flex for a more consistent ride over a longer life of the boot. The revolutionary injected urethane design provides impressive rebound and dampening, allowing the rider to ride longer, harder with less fatigue, RIDE’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance.
- Outsole: NEW! Michelin® Fiberlite, NEW! +SLIME Midsole - This sole features light-weight, mesh backed WIC and OC rubber compounds and NEW! +SLIME midsole providing responsive cushioning with dual density support, RIDE’s proprietary foam blend that improves comfort underfoot anywhere on the mountain.
- Lacing: Standard Lace Up, Tongue Tied™ Closure System - This RIDE specific technology offers a secure fit in the ankle zone and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. The tongue integrated BOA® guides connect to a side mount reel to provide total tongue closure and next level heel hold without the potential pressure points. Depending on the model, Tongue Tied™ is paired with traditional lace, BOA® Focus or BOA® Coiler Closure Systems.
- Fit: Wrap Liner, Internal/External J Bars w/Cored Pockets - Builds additional stability and life into the liner. Creates seamless comfort combined with Tongue Tied™ system,
- Intuition™ Construction: Mobile Liner - Dual-density foam creates performance with freedom of movement.
- Insole: 3D Formed Dual Density EVA - A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.