Ride Hera Snowboard Boots - Women's
The Hera was not forged on Mt. Olympus, but that doesn’t mean it can’t possess some mythic qualities. Unlike other womens snowboard boots, The Tongue Tied™ BOA® Closure System on the Hera looks like it could have been handed down from the gods because it utilizes a tongue integrated BOA® that connects to a side mounted reel to close the tongue and securely hold your heel, while a BOA® Coiler™ Lacing system retracts excess coil for fast, secure shell lacing. The Intuition™ Support Foam Liner Technology with Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating seems like it could be a legend made up to explain the performance fit and all-day comfort the Hera provides thanks to it’s heat-moldable, high-density foam. “God-like performance” may be overstating the capabilities of the Hera, so a better description might be: a mid-flexing boot designed for all-mountain performance.
- Fit: 1:1 Lasting, Jade Last, IN2GRATED™, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue - Performance designed women’s specific fit, In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit,” leading to less pack out for better overall comfort,
- Comfort: C.A.T., Heat Reflective Foil, Aegis™ Anti-Microbial - Designed specifically for ladies to increase comfort and ensure a purrrfect fit. This Velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone, Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
- Outsole: Jade Plus, NEW! +SLIME Midsole - Women’s specific sole built with durable rubber construction with internal high rebound EVA midsole. Improved heel contour for reduced heel drag and better walkability in all terrain, +Slime Midsole RIDE’s proprietary foam blend that improves comfort underfoot anywhere on the mountain.
- Lacing: H3 BOA® Coiler, Tongue Tied™ Closure System, The Closer™ - This RIDE specific technology offers a secure fit in the ankle zone and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. The tongue integrated BOA® guides connect to a side mount reel to provide total tongue closure and next level heel hold without the potential pressure points. Depending on the model, Tongue Tied™ is paired with traditional lace, BOA® Focus or BOA® Coiler Closure Systems, Offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by BOA® Closure System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
- Fit: Center Tongue Liner, Internal/External J Bars - Superior ankle and heel hold with added support
- Intuition™ Construction: Support Liner - Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.
- Lacing: Lock Down™ Turbo - A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- Insole: 3D Formed Dual Density EVA - A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.