Ride Lasso Snowboard Boots - Men's
It’s hard to top the combination of sophistication and toughness exuded by a good pair of cowboy boots, but you’d be a fool to try and snowboard in them. Enter the Lasso. The Michelin® Summit Sole grips the snow and ice much better than that manly 2-inch Cuban heel. You can’t just yank these boots on by the pullstraps, but the Tongue Tied™ BOA® Closure System may be the next best thing as its tongue integrated BOA® connects to a side-mounted reel to close the tongue and securely hold your heel. A BOA® Coiler™ Lacing system retracts excess coil for fast, secure shell lacing. Intuition™ Support Foam Liner Technology with Black Gold™ Liner Mesh provides a performance fit thanks to a heat-moldable, high-density foam and will keep you warm even after a full day on the mountain. The Lasso is a stiffer flexing boot designed for a rider looking for a responsive, comfortable ride with a hassle-free lacing system.
- Fit: 1:1 Lasting, Black Last, IN2GRATED™, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue - Performance designed mens tailored fit, In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit,” leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Comfort: Heat Reflective Foil, NEW! Black Gold™ Liner Mesh - Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair, This bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- Construction: HDR Premium Synthetics - RIDE’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance.
- Outsole: Michelin® Summit - This sole is a durable blend of Michelin® rubber and phylon that makes for a super lightweight performance sole.
- Lacing: H3 BOA® Coiler, Tongue Tied™ Closure System, The Closer™ - Reel activated speed lace system for quick and easy uniform closure. Separate side reel activates internal Tongue Tied™ heel hold system. This RIDE specific technology offers a secure fit in the ankle zone and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. The tongue integrated BOA® guides connect to a side mount reel to provide total tongue closure and next level heel hold without the potential pressure points. Depending on the model, Tongue Tied™ is paired with traditional lace, BOA® Focus or BOA® Coiler Closure Systems.
- Fit: Center Tongue Liner, Internal/External J Bars - Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- Intuition™ Construction: Support Liner - Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.
- Lacing: Lock Down™ Turbo - A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- Insole: 3D Formed Dual Density EVA - A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.