Ride Machete GT Snowboard - Men's:
Dudes getting wacked in the nads, kooks slamming... these things are awesome. The Machete GT also falls into this category of awesome things but, unlike watching your buddy knock himself unconscious backflipping off the ladies tee in the park, it's awesome because of its superior all mountain freestyle performance. The Twin Hybrid Rocker shape lifts your contact points off the snow for a catch free ride in the park and helps with those powder landings. The camber zone between your feet helps you hold an edge in sketch take-offs and landings. The Carbon Slimewalls® are layers of carbon fiber and urethane stacked over your edges to help you load up the nose and tail for maximum board response and pop, as well as help power through mid-day chop. The Sintered 4000 Base is damage resistant and will get you to ski patrol fast when your buddy decides to "send it" off the big cliff with the flat landing. Our flagship all-mountainn freestyle snowboard, the Machete GT is deigned for an advanced rider looking for a medium flex snowboard capable of forgving freestyle performance anywhere on the mountain.
- Quadratic Sidecut: Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shap and riding style.
- Hybrid Glass: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base,; torsional flex and stiffness for better response and speed.
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Sintered 4000 Base: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Roll-In Slimewall®: Unique 3D structure built around our urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Carbon Slimewalls®: This totally unique sidewall combines layers of Slimewalls material and carbon strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. This elusive tech hances the charging riders experience as we have moved the carbon pop construction to the outside edgefor better stability and enhanced response.
- Double Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels—single and double.
- Carbon Array 5™: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels—3 & 5.
- Cleave Edge™ Steel: Nearly 50% more steel delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.