Ride Machete Snowboard - Men's:
HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE, AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE
If your buddy sent you a meme that had been around as long as the Machete, you would deem it crusty and block him based on principal alone. Luckily, snowboards like the Machete don't go out of style as fast as slices of pop culture featuring injustly murdered gorillas or bad sportscasters. Much like a video of a man getting tagged in the bags gets funnier upon repeated viewings, the Machete gets better this year with the addition of Twin Hybrid Rocker. Rocker in the nose and tail lifts your contact points off the ground for a catch free ride in the park and effortless float to stick those powder landings, while camber between your feet helps you hold your edge and power through turns. The Roll-In Construction design over each sidewall will put an end to chatter like a trigger-happy employee at the Cincinnati Zoo while Carbon Slimerods® 1.0 will have this board transitioning from edge-to-edge with such effortless pop it will have you thinking "boom goes the dynamite." So hide yo kids, hide yo wife, the MAchete is a mid-flexing twin that will perform all over the mountain but is most at home in freestyle situations.
- Quadratic Sidecut: Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shap and riding style.
- Biaxial Glass: 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light
- Sintered 4000 Base: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Roll-In Slimewall®: Unique 3D structure built around our urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Carbon Slimerods® 1.0: RIDE's Slimerods® give already fun and playful boards the added liveliness to set them apart from other boards. Using strategic placement in the boards tip and/or tail, this technology adds pop without the stiffness generally associated with snappy boards. Made up of flat carbon rods that wrapa urethane slime-core, Slimerods® have carbon for massive pop and a slime-core to smooth out the landing. AVailable in 2 levels: Slimerods 1.0 & 2.0.
- Double Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels—single and double.
- Carbon Array 3™: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels—3 & 5.
- Cleave Edge™Steel: Nearly 50% more steel delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.