Ride OMG Snowboard - Women's:
ROSES ARE RED, HE’S BETTER OFF DEAD
The OMG is like the perfect boyfriend: Fun to ride, with none of the chatter. “What are we doing? Where is this relationship going?” With the OMG the chatter refers to vibration that occurs when riding at high speeds, which is eliminated by our Roll-in Slimewalls®. “Do you even love me?” Stash the feelings, bro. The OMG will keep things more interesting on the mountain than any boyfriend ever could thanks to the pop and responsiveness provided by the LSD Carbon Slimerods® 2.0. The Asymmetrical Twin Hybrid Camber gives you an asymmetric sidecut to improve heelside turn initiation and control, while the rocker in the nose and tail provides just enough float for deeper days and camber between rocker zones keeps your edges dug in on ice and hard pack. With all these great qualities, this mid-flexing park dominator might just make you catch feelings.
- Asymmetrical Quadratic Sidecut: Asymmetric sidecut shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control. Offering perfect balance while turning through different radii for the heel and toe side edges, the board just feels right!
- Hybrid Glass: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Sintered 4000 Base: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Roll-In Slimewall®: Unique 3D structure built around our urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- LSD Carbon Slimerods® 2.0: L.S.D. Slimerods® feature a unique shape for the ladies as they taper in thickness to place more carbon closer to the inserts and less carbon towards the tip and/or tail. This enables ladies to pop with ease onto features and smaller transitions, but retain maximum carbon fiber when needed on bigger kickers and in the pipe.
- Double Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- Carbon Array 3™: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- Cleave Edge™ Steel: Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.