Ride Rapture Snowboard - Women's:
JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE
Like the Rapture, this board will transport you (and your soul) to places where you will experience pure joy. Hopefully it won’t send you to heaven just yet, but it can certainly get you from the top of the mountain to the bottom with its forgiving construction made up of our Foundation™ Core and Biaxial Glass. The Twin Rocker ensures you will have a catch-free ride and will also help the board float in deeper snow. The Rapture is a soft-flexing all-mountain board that will help you progress your skills and experience feelings of happiness and joy on a snowboard, but you’re on your own when it comes to your spiritual wellbeing.
- Quadratic Sidecut: Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style
- Biaxial Glass: 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- Foundation™Core: Tip to Tail Aspen Wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- Extruded 1500 Base: the industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
- Slimewall®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Single Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- Standard Steel Edge: Rockwell 48 C