Ride Warpig Snowboard - Men's:
A Tapered Bi-Radial sidecut maximizes grip and allows the WARPIG to maintain speed in all conditions. A Performance™ Core combines Aspen, Bamboo and Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light. Topless construction improves durability and reduces weight. The WARPIG is a battle-tested allmountain board for intermediate to advanced riders who aspire to crack the skull of winter and feast on its delicious pink insides.
- SNOWBOARD SHAPE - Directional
- SNOWBOARD PROFILE - Rocker
- SNOWBOARD SIDECUT - Bi-Radial
- SNOWBOARD GLASS - Hybrid
- SNOWBOARD BASE - Sintered Stone Finish
- SNOWBOARD SIDEWALL - Slimewalls® Roll-in Structure
- SNOWBOARD TOPSHEET - Topless
- SNOWBOARD CATEGORY All Mountain, Park, Powder
- STEEL - Cleave Edge™
- CORE - Performance™
- LAMINATES - Double Impact Plates, Carbon Array 3™
- DIRECTIONAL ROCKER: -A directional shape built with true rocker through- out the tip and tail.
- BI-RADIAL SIDECUT: A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- SINTERED BASE: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- PERFORMANCE™ CORE: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- ROLL-IN CONSTRUCTION: Unique 3D structure built around our urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- SLIMEWALLS®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- CARBON ARRAY LAMINATES: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- TOPLESS CONSTRUCTION: By transferring graphics directly to the fiberglass, Topless Construction removes the need to have any topsheet material. This process improves overall durability and reduces weight.
- HYBRID GLASS: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.