Rossignol Alias 120 Ski Boots - Men's:
The ALIAS 120 delivers a comfortable, generous fit without sacrificing powerful, all-mountain performance. Featuring a 104mm "wide" fit, the Alias retains a contoured forefoot, strong heel cup and asymmetrical toe box for incredible comfort and support right out of the box. Sensor Fit technology addresses all of the common problem fit areas, providing an accommodating instep and more articulate ankle area for increased comfort, circulation and warmth. The Alias 120 is a powerful all-mountain boot with a generous fit for expert to advanced skiers.
- Thermo Optisensor 3D T3 Liner – OptiSensor 3D liners deliver a new level of optimized foot wrapping, comfort and support. Strategically placed materials in three-key fit zones maximize the interaction between the foot, liner, and shell. Softer ankle and instep areas increase comfort and foot wrapping. A stiffer heel cup provides superior heel lock, increasing support and control for enhanced performance. New Thinsulate™ lining increases warmth for all-day comfort. Impressive "out-of-the-box" fit with unparalleled performance.
- Last 104 - The bootboard is reinforced in the forefoot to allow two contact points with the Sensor soft insert for greater tolerance. The 104 mm last provides both support and comfort.
- Flex index 120 - Stiff flex for aggressive, all-mountain charging without feeling overpowering.
- Shell - Technology SENSOR
- Liner - Technology CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T3 - POLYETHYLENE
- Liner- Thermal insulation
- Buckles - Technology DIAGONAL BUCKLES -Patented diagonally-oriented buckles provide better shell wrap and fit, and are easier to align during entry and exit. The diagonal angle pulls the foot back into the heel pocket for increased support.
- Liner - Powerstrap width TECH 40 mm
- Buckles - Adjustment 4 MICRO
- Liner -Tongue ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Buckles - Material 100% ALUMINIUM