Salomon QST 99 Skis - Men's:
Get ready to charge with the QST 99. Laps in back-bowl powder, climbing a ridge line or flying down your favorite runs in the resort, QST 99 is reinfroced with CF/X to give you confidence and stability to push the limit.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls 360°
- Inverted 3D Woodcore
- Hook Free Taper
- Pulse Pad
- Semi Twin Tail
- Koroyd Tip
- Spaceframe 3.0 AMB: Spaceframe is made out of an Inverted 3D Woodcore inserted with Carbon Flax & Power Transfer Platform
- Ti Power Platform: Titanal insert edge-to-edge
- C/FX 3.0: Salomon's patented blend of carbon fiber and flax that runs tip to tail. CFX 3.0 uses lightweight transversal and longitudinal fibers to create enhanced strength, stability, and an increased level of dampening.
- Single Ti Laminate: A single layer of Titanium reinforcement for great edge grip, efficient energy transfert and liveliness
- All-Terrain Rocker 2.0: With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarantees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions
- Carve Zone: The traditional cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip
More Salomon Gear