Salomon Synapse Wide Snowboard Boots - Men's:
Designed to lead the all-mountain expedition, the all new Synapse Snowboard Boot features PowerLock Lacing, totally redesigned upper and new Trek EC+ outsole, and features the new Platinum Liner for premium breathability.
- LACING: Powerlock - A Salomon standard and a pioneer in lacing systems. The soul of our well known lacing system has a bombproof criss cross locker on the tongue and anti-catch hooks on the upper. A truly powerful and easy system that can handle anything.
- LINER: Platinum - The Platinum 4D liner locks your heel down with its unique anatomical architecture. We call it the king of support, because nothing rules over this full Custom Fit Pro, multi-density liner with removable ankle inserts for maximum adjustment, and asymmetrical design for lateral support and full throttle power.ruly powerful and easy system that can handle anything.
- FOOTBED: New Ortholite C3 - Ortholite footbeds create a cooler, drier, healthier and better cushioned environment for your foot. It will not break down over time and will stay cushy and comfortable ride after ride.
- OUTSOLE: Trek EC+ - A Salomon exclusive outsole technology for our all mountain boots combining the rebound of Energy Cell + and the stability of our VIBE compound.
- FLEX: Responsive - Stiffer flexing boots are geared more towards advanced riders looking for more precision control at high speeds; whether it be in the park, pipe, or anywhere on the mountain.
- Quickdry Insole - A touring exclusive feature: Only offered on our Gold Exhale liner, the Quickdry panels is a sweat-wicking fabric strategically located on our tongue liner that will keep your feet dry and warm during the long cold rides.
- Heel Grip - Specific Cat-Tongue material at the heel side, your socks are perfectly gripped into the boots for increased heel-hold.
- Wash & Wear - Wash it, just like your favorite T. A process using materials & specific construction that doesn’t necessitate glue thus making the liner easy to wash.