Salomon X Max 100 Ski Boot - Men's:
High performance race boot incoproating Twinframe technology to combine superior transmision and power with unmatched foot wrapping for maximum on-piste performance.
Uncompromising power and precision in a slightly softer version for lighter weigh expert skiers - Twinframe
Proper stance angles for modern skiing technique - Backbone 1 screw
Custom shell 360 for personalized comfort with any foot shape
- Twinframe - Engineered to be stiff where it's needed for control and power, and soft where it facilitates comfort and ease of putting the boot on.
- 360° Custom Shell - Heat moldable shell adjusts from 98 to 104 mm
SHELL & CUFF
- Bi material PU lower shell - A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Bi-material PU upper cuff - A reinforced rear, lateral insert allows the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. This shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece made of Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enables effortless progress on-snow.
- Backbone 1 screw
- 24mm oversized pivot - Reduced play for extreme precision and direct power transmission
- 4mm integrated lifter
- My CustomFit 3D Pro liner + 1 loop - Sandwich foam construction using 60% thermoformable foam