Salomon X MAX 130 Ski Boot - Men's:
Top level race boot incorporating Twinframe technology to combine superior transmission and power with unmatched foot wrapping for maximum on-piste performance.
Uncompromising power and precision - Twinframe
Proper stance angles for modern skiing technique - Backbone 2 screws
Custom Shell 360° for personalized comfort with any foot shape
- Twinframe - Salomon dials in just the right amount of rigidity where it's needed for performance and leaves the shell softer in other areas to enhance comfort and ease of entry
- 360° Custom Shell
SHELL & CUFF
- Bi-Material PU Upper Cuff - A reinforced rear, lateral insert allows the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. This shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece made of Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enables effortless progress on-snow.
- Bi-Material PU Lower Shell - A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Plain soles for FIS lifter
- 24mm oversized pivot + dismantable insert screw
- Backbone 2 screws
- World cup claw strap - Defined to ensure maximum transmission, the strap is made of a claw system for closure to allow no elasticity to the strap
- My CustomFit 3D Lab liner + 2 loops - Firm performance liner with 100% thermomoldable foam.